Snohomish County's 1st Legal Pot Shop!  

About Us

Welcome to Cascade Kropz!

Cascade Kropz, LLC, established 2014, is a family owned and operated business. We are honored and excited to be in the forefront of Washington's recreational cannanis industry. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality Washington grown cannabis products to our community in a friendly and professional environment. Our highly trained and educated staff are here to help you find the best products for your specific needs. Come on in, meet Mom and the rest of the crew, when you're here you're family --welcome home!

We are a recreational cannabis retail store, licensed and regulated by the WSLCB. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase marijuana, marijuana infused products, and paraphernalia. You will be required to show a valid, government issued photo ID in order to enter the store. (We no longer accept WA vertical ID cards as proof of age.) We are not a medical marijuana dispensary; you DO NOT need a medical card to shop here. Stop in and see us today! 

2017 King5 BEST of Western Washington: Cannabis Shop

We won 2nd place for BEST CANNABIS SHOP in King 5 Best of Western WA! We love what we do, and loving sharing this wonderful journey with all of you! Thank you to everyone who voted, and for the continued love and support we have received from the community over these past few years. This truly is an honor! We look forward to even more awesomeness in the years to come!

Family owned & operated

Est. 2014

Recreational Marijuana in Washington: Initiative 502 (I-502)
A brief history

I-502 "marijuana reform" was an initiative to the Washington State Legislature, which appeared on the November 2012 general ballot, passing by a margin of approximately 56 to 44 percent. Voters in Washington State made history by passing I-502, which legalizes, taxes, and regulates marijuana for adults age 21 and over. According to the Secretary of State's office, the measure shall "license and regulate marijuana production, distribution, and possession for persons over twenty-one; remove state-law criminal and civil penalties for activities that it authorizes; tax marijuana sales; and earmark marijuana-related revenues."

Q: Where can I buy marijuana in Washington State?

A: At our store, Cascade Kropz, located in Arlington, WA!! Cascade Kropz is a recreational cannabis retail store licensed in accordance with the Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Control Board. Our store is devoted only to the sale of cannabis and cannabis products. However, cannabis consumption of any kind is strictly prohibited on the premises.

​Q: Where can I smoke cannabis in Washington State?

A: On private property and outside the view of the general public. Initiative 502 states that it is unlawful to open/consume a package of marijuana or marijuana infused product in view of the general public.

Q: What is the Washington State marijuana law?

A: If you are 21 years of age or older in Washington State, you will not be prosecuted under state law for the possession or use of:

-One ounce of useable marijuana

-Marijuana-related paraphernalia

-16 ounces of solid marijuana-infused product

-72 ounces of liquid marijuana-infused product ​

Q: What is "useable marijuana"?

A: According to I-502, "usable marijuana" refers to the dried marijuana flowers. ​

Q: What is a "marijuana-infused product"?

A: According to I-502, these are "products that contain marijuana or marijuana extracts and are intended for human use". This could include things that you consume like baked goods, drinks, or candy. Vaporizers, also referred to as vape pens or vapor inhalers, have become the popular "smokeless" ways to consume marijuana, but still require "useable marijuana".

Q: What remains illegal in Washington State, both now and in the future?

A: Even after I-502 is fully implemented, the following will continue to be illegal under the Washington State recreational marijuana law:

-Possession of amounts above the defined limit

-Possession by a person under the age of 21 years

-Use in view of the general public, including the opening and/or consumption of a marijuana infused product

-Transportation of marijuana products to another state

-Driving under the influence of marijuana

-Production or sale without a state license

Important Notice: Washington's I-502 does not preempt federal law. The production, distribution, sale, possession, and use of marijuana is still against and may be prosecuted under US federal law. Washington State visitors should be aware that pot use and possession remains a criminal act on federal lands, which includes the national parks and national forests. Tribal lands will also enforce their own policies regarding marijuana use and possession. The above information has been provided as a general guide. It is your responsibility as a consumer to understand your rights, and obey the law.

Here are a few links to help you better understand WA law as it pertains to recreational marijuana use: ​

Marijuana products may be purchased or possessed only by persons 21 years of age or older.
(a) "This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming.";
(b) "Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug.";
(c) "There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product."; and
​​(d) "For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Keep out of the reach of children."